Final Project: Business Plan
PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY
Using a topic of interest or an idea for a program, product, or service derived from your work setting prepare a business plan including all of the required components;
- Problem or need identification
- Product/service definition
- Market analysis
- Management plan and operating plan
- Financial analysis (be sure to include any grant opportunities that you may be able to identify)
- Conclusion and feasibility statement
Please use your readings, Discussions, and current experiences in your response.
Note: Please save a copy for your records.
The finished Assignment should be a 5–10 page descriptive business plan, excluding the title page and references. The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
Use a 12 point font and double-space.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- properly formatted header
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)