https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png 0 0 Joseph https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png Joseph2021-02-27 11:11:092021-02-27 11:11:09breathing, heart and lungs, health and medicine homework help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
breathing, heart and lungs, health and medicine homework help
Breathing, Heart, and Lungs
An anxious patient is having rapid and shallow breathing. After a few moments, he complains of a tingling sensation.
- What could be the causes of this tingling sensation?
- What are the various patterns of respiration and their significance?
- Ethnicity and culture influence risk factors for heart disease. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What is the technique of percussion and palpation of the chest wall for tenderness, symmetry, bulges, fremitus, and thoracic expansion? Explain.
- Would you anticipate hearing hyper-resonance on a patient with a history of tobacco use? Why or why not?
- What are the mechanics of breathing with reference to lung borders and the anatomical structure of the lungs and diaphragm?