Check the attachment for more precise description.
- 1. Choose a book from the following list, or propose another title to your instructor (alternate titles must be approved by the instructor.
- 2. Read through the book.Be sure to take notes or use post-its to mark sections that you found interesting.
- 3. Write a 2-3 page summary of the book, using the following guidelines:
- a. Summarize the book – 2 to 3 paragraphs.
- b. How did this book relate to topics from class?Summarize the scientific concept covered in class and then explain the new information you learned from reading this book.
- c. Would you recommend this book to a friend?Why or why not?
- i. Was the story told in an interesting way?
- ii. Did you think the information was supported using reliable scientific evidence?
- iii. Was the author biased?
- iv. Did you enjoy the book?
- v. Did you learn something from this book?