https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png 0 0 Joseph https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png Joseph2021-04-15 21:42:442021-02-25 04:23:19Understanding Climate and Climate Change, science homework help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Understanding Climate and Climate Change, science homework help
For this lab, you will analyze weather data for one city or region over a 50 year period. You will use Microsoft Excel to create a spreadsheet and graph. Note: If you do not have Microsoft Office, click here to access OPEN OFFICE software. To learn how to use Microsoft Excel, click here or here.
- Using the following website, Select a city or region. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us
- In the attached spreadsheet, record the annual high temperatures, low annual temperatures, and the annual precipitation since 1965.
- Determine the average for the 50 year period (see Instruction attachment for help) for each variable.
- Determine the difference from the 50 year average for each year.
- Create a graph for the difference.
- In a Word document, explain your assessment of the differences, if any, from 1965 to 2015, for each of the three variables. Write up should be at least 3 full paragraphs. Include a reference for the NCDC Website.
Attach both the Word and Excel files in the assignment area.