This is the next part from the paper we did last week and the week before, I downloaded the paper from last week so it can be integrated. Thank You!!
Using your chosen topic from Week 2, write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on your topic becomes a policy. In your paper, include the following information:
- Define Evaluation stage:
- Explain the evaluation process that would be used to determine if your stated policy objective(s) could be met.
- Define Analysis stage:
- Explain what factors could prevent your policy objective(s) from being achieved.
- Explain what factors you feel could contribute to your policy meeting its objective(s)
- Define Revision stage
- Explain required revisions to the policy resulting from factors identified in the analysis stage.
Be sure to integrate your topic into each stage of the process, in addtion to defining the process. If your topic is not included, you will lose points. Be as specific as possible when discussing the different stages. Some questions to guide you, include:
1. Evaluation – What is the intended outcome for your policy? What specific data and information would be collected to evaluate your policy to determine if it is meeting this outcome? Who specifically would be responsible for collecting?
2. Analysis – What aspect of your policy would be analyzed for effectiveness and why? Who would analyze the data and what is the outcome of the analysis?
3. Revision – Based on the analysis completed and discussed, what revisions to the policy need to be made to make it more effective in achieving its goals?
Cite a minimum of four references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.