Think of an adage, perhaps something your mother or father used to say to you.
• You must not swim for 30 minutes after you eat, or you’ll get cramps.
• If you sit too close to the television, you’ll go blind.
• If you go outside with wet hair, you’ll catch pneumonia.
How true are these statements? Use your critical thinking skills to analyze.
1. Share the adage. (In not less than six sentences)
2. Use the concept of Evidence Based Practice to either support or disprove the adage.
Locate at least two evidence based article or research to support your claim. Remember the article needs to be an evidence based article not a popular article or website. Also, you must cite the article using APA.