Each week, you are required to submit:
- A supporting original artifact document
- An updated weekly Body of Knowledge (BOK) matrix template document
- A relevancy supporting summary report of the Artifact as it relates to the BOK Matrix is required to justify KAAs, Methodologies, & Planning Levels with supporting examples using a variety of references.
The BOK Matrix will be completed throughout the course by matching course work artifacts to a corresponding Knowledge Application Area (KAA). Each week, you will submit a progressively updated BOK Matrix document, an original artifact document (unaltered), along with a supporting 2 page detailed BOK Matrix summary as a separate document. Original artifact documents should not be altered except in cases where work related projects are used and proprietary information has been deleted. Use original artifacts to justify the descriptive portion of the detailed summary that you will deliver, along with the original artifact as evidence.
Summaries will be evaluated according to the following grading criteria in conjunction with the evaluation rubrics:
- Quality and depth of content.
- Clarity of explanation for associated KAA’s, Methodologies, and Planning Levels, related to original artifact and supporting examples in the 2-page summary submitted for grading.
- Organization of the report.
- Overall format, i.e., typed, use of page numbers, title page, table of contents, appropriate labels on figures and tables, etc.
- Use of correct grammar and evidence of proof-reading (i.e., absence of spelling errors); overall formatting (i.e., Times New Roman font, 12-pt, double-spaced); and meeting total page requirements.
- Variety and documentation of references used. Format for citations and references must follow APA format.