- Choose a health problem in the human population. Some examples include cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer of a specific organ, an infectious disease, etc.
- Describe the biological and physiological aspects of the health problem and potential chemical treatments or pathways that are affected.
- Discuss the natural progression of chronic diseases, or the natural history of infectious or exposure-related illnesses.
- What are the potential outcomes of the disease (recovery or death), and what leads to those potential outcome(s)?
- The paper should be at least 975 words in length.
- Include a list of references in APA format, including the information used from the modules.