1. List and briefly discuss the three major elements OSHA requires for written hazard communication programs.
2. For hazard communication training to be considered effective, what does each employee need to understand upon competing training?
3. For what substances does OSHA require SDSs to be readily available to employees?
4. List and briefly discuss four exceptions to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) requirements of the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS).
5. According to the Hazard Communication Standard, what employees need to be trained, and when do they need to be trained?