https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png 0 0 Joseph https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png Joseph2021-05-29 06:47:232021-05-29 06:47:23HELP WITH SCIENTIFIC METHOD ESSAY 3 PAGES PLEASE HELP?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
HELP WITH SCIENTIFIC METHOD ESSAY 3 PAGES PLEASE HELP?
- Explain the scientific method and describe the overall manner in which you would apply it in your field of study or everyday life.
- Identify a specific problem often faced in your field of study or everyday life. Research your problem and assess your data / research. Examples of such problems could be:
- Developing a new product that is superior to competitor’s brands; or
- Establishing a price for a new product using the law of supply and demand;
- Information Systems and Technology
- The use of personal electronic devices for work purpose, or
- Determining in the most cost-effective computer for your business;
- Criminal Justice
- The reliability of eyewitness testimony, or
- Determining what evidence is revealing to you about a crime;
- Everyday life
- Selecting a particular brand of detergent, or
- Determining the most cost efficient transportation/route for your commute.
- Propose one (1) testable hypothesis to explain / solve the problem. State the expected outcomes of your actions and include criteria for determining whether or not these actions would succeed. Note: Your hypothesis should be stated very precisely.
- Describe the main actions that you intend to put into place to test your hypothesis that you proposed in Question 3. Describe the way in which you would evaluate the success of your program. Include the results that you would deem as a success and the results that would be considered a failure.
- Discuss the wisdom behind the strategy you used to test the hypothesis from Question 4, and describe the additional steps you might take depending on the results of your test. Note: These additional steps might be to revise your original hypothesis (if the results were unsatisfactory) or to propose new hypotheses. The goal is to continuously improve your understanding of the factors influencing your outcomes, to be able to achieve greater results over time.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources / references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources. The body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the references. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with proper use of in-text citations to credit your sources.