https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png 0 0 Joseph https://meganursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Meganursingtutors-300x59.png Joseph2021-05-15 19:39:062021-02-25 04:39:06Health Assessment
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
In this assignment, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the application of the functional health assessment of a movie character. To complete this assignment, choose a movie from the following list and identify a character from the movie on whom you would like to do a health assessment. If you wish to use a character from a movie not included on the following list, get the approval of your instructor.
- Away From Her
- Lorenzo’s Oil
- My Sister’s Keeper
- Rain Man
- Steel Magnolias
- The Elephant Man
- The Mighty
- The Tic Code
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 slides using the template “Movie Character Presentation.”
- Provide an introduction and background overview of the movie character (client).
- Assess the client using the “Functional Health Pattern Assessment.”
- Based on your “observations” and thoughts, document your assessment, providing examples from the movie.
- Describe any observed or potential cultural, geographic, religious, ethnic, or spiritual considerations of this client.
- Describe two normal health patterns of the client as well as two abnormal health patterns that you observe, and provide examples.
- Develop an appropriate nursing diagnosis for the client based on your assessment.
- Identify and describe three interventions for the client: health promotion, health prevention, and maintenance.
- Identify at least two possible resources or community services to which you would refer this client and provide rationale for your
- APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide.MovieCharacterPresentationSamplePPT-Student.pptx