Option #1: Create a Learning Aid about Recruitment and Selection
For this assignment, assume that you are the new Director of Human Resources for a mid-sized healthcare organization. Due to potential business growth and expansion, your organization is planning to hire a significant number of new employees. In anticipation of this major hiring drive, you want to create information resources that will help managers understand the importance of the recruitment and selection processes.
- Create a 6-8 page brochure to serve as a learning aid for managers. Incorporate both text and images. While you may create your brochure using word processing software (such as MS Word), you must designate headings and subtitles, using good brochure practices. (Effective brochures divide information into easily readable sections.)
- Include the following topics in the learning aid:
- Explain why the recruitment and selection processes are vital in healthcare workforce planning.
- Explain the importance of measuring key competencies and skills.
- Describe an effective recruitment and selection process.
Include a minimum of five (5) references, three (3) of which are peer-reviewed sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources. Format your brochure according to the
CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements