Critical Thinking Assignment Directions:
Review the following link: Healthit.gov
On the tab bar, click on “Success Stories & Case Studies”. In the center panel of that page, choose one of the two types of case studies; 1) Meaningful Use Case Studies, or 2) Health Information Exchange Case Studies. This level will again open to several choices where you can narrow the topic even further. The last level will allow you to choose the case study that interests you (you will need to scroll down on the page) and write a 750- 800-word review. In this review, you will need to include:
1. Describe the type of case study you selected.
2. What was the purpose of the case study?
3. How does this research contribute to the health information management body of knowledge?
4. What were the lessons learned by conducting this case study?
5. What are your recommendations for improvement or further study?
Use Microsoft Word to complete this assignment
Use font type 12
Use double space formatting
Follow APA guidelines for formatting and referencing information
Place the following heading at the top of your document. Save the file as “yourlastname-Week7.doc” to identify your assignment. Keep a copy for your records.
oHIM 2652—Electronic Health Record Systems
Critical Thinking Assignment 3