For this assignment, you will use concept mapping to address the following:
Research Continuous Quality Assurance (CQA) efforts in a health care facility other than hospitals (e.g., mental health, public health, school clinics, and integrated medicine centers). Summarize your findings and discuss the ethical foundations of such efforts.
Your concept map should meet the following requirements:
- Adequately address the topic as described.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least three credible sources other than the course textbooks, readings, or lecture. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Use headings to organize your work.
Resources that you might find helpful in creating your concept map may be found here:
- bubbl.us – “Brainstorm and mind map online.” bubbll.us is like a wiki for concept maps; you can create it alone or as a group effort. The resulting document can be printed or exported as an image or an HTML document. This site is free.
- iMindMap – The basic version is a free download. “A simple tool to help you start thinking in a clear and creative way, iMindMap Basic uses a process that has been enhancing the way people think for decades. iMindMap Basic is completely free for life and is a great starter package for those who want to start exploring the uses of Mind Mapping for free.”
- Popplet – Watch this YouTube video for an introduction to Popplet. “Popplet is the best app for sharing visual ideas…you can post, curate and collaborate on your best ideas and random stuff all in one visual place.”
- IHMC CmapTools – “The IHMC CmapTools software empowers users to construct, navigate, share and criticize knowledge models represented as Concept Maps.”