Guide to Community Preventive Services (2011). What works to promote health? Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/index.html
Kahn, E.B., Ramsey, L.T., Brownson R., Heath, G.W., Howze, E.H., Powell, K.E., Stone, E.J., Rajab, M.W., Corso, P. and the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (2002). The effectiveness of interventions to increase physical activity: a systematic review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 22(4S), 73-107. Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/pa/pa-ajpm-evrev.pdf
Task Force on Community Preventive Services (2002). Recommendations to increase physical activity in communities. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 22(4S), 67-72. Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/pa/pa-ajpm-recs.pdf
By now if you put together your SLP papers from Module 1 – 4, you have a program/intervention proposal to address a health behavior problem. Carefully read through your SLP papers from Module 1 through 4.
Write an abstract (1 page in length) briefly describing your whole proposal. Be sure to use subheadings.
SLP Assignment Expectations
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Describe the problem health behavior and the target population.
- Summary of the program goal and objectives.
- Briefly describe your strategies for program implementation and evaluation.
- Discuss what contribution the results/findings from your proposed program will make to the field of health sciences.
Your paper will be graded on the following factors:
- Original work—the paper is your own work, not copied or paraphrased from any other sources.
- References—information provided in your paper must be based on your literature search and not merely an opinion. In-text citations and a complete reference list are required. Scholarly and professional sources are required. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.
- Precision—follows all instructions and answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth—shows broad knowledge of the topic (multiple perspectives and references, multiple
APA FORMAT. BE SURE TO READ THINGS ATTACH YOU WILL NEED THAT TO DO ASSIGNMENT RIGHT
PART 2 QUESTION
Drawing from your module readings, as well as your personal/professional experiences, evaluate and discuss the effectiveness of utilizing comprehensive strategies in decreasing tobacco use and increasing physical activity.
HAS TO BE 200 WORDS MIN. Cite and reference with link